Meet Prof. Dr. Zanuldin Ahmad
Prof. Dr. Zanuldin Ahmad
Prof. Dr Zanuldin Ahmad was the first recipient of a PhD scholarship from Sime Darby, Cambridge Commonwealth Trust of Cambridge University. His impressive resume is further complemented by his pursuit of research in a myriad of fields including nanostructured materials for hybrid solar energy systems, hybrid organic/quantum dot solar cells, EUV lithography, and transportation telematics.
Degrees and ALMA maters
- PhD in Engineering, University of Cambridge, England
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA
- HND in Aeronautical Engineering, Farnborough College of Technology, England
- Imaging and measurement of 13.5 nm EUV radiation from a pulsed capillary discharge.
- Deformation mechanism maps for polymers (Published in Journal of Materials Science and cited in the book titled Cellular Materials by M.F. Ashby (Cambridge University) and L.J. Gibson (MIT))
- Interlaminar stresses of multilayered composites, NASA Technical Report.