Continuous Learning help lifelong learners to inspire a global transition to learning for Life.
CALL learning initiatives is focused on creating two key dimensions shift that important for Lifelong Learning. The two dimensions are Shifting Our mindset and Shifting Our System.
How can we Shift Our Mindset?
- Viewing Learning as a Continuum
Learning is a marathon not a sprint
- Use Not Yet
Use Not Yet to describe skills that you not yet mastered rather that thinking your weakness.
- Learners must take Grit and stamina to achieve goals.
Achieve leaning goals with positive mentality towards learning.
- Diverse Learning Option
Open diverse learning option and empower the leaner on making important decisions on their own learning trajectory.
We believe people with growth mindset were more likely to view failure as non-permanent and a chance to learn. They are also less likely to give up and more likely to choose a harder task because it presented a chance to learn.
How can we Shift Our System?
- We Plan for adult learning spaces to maximize our facilities by Implementing.
- We Promote a wide range of Qualification to support learners to move from one pathway to another.
- We create key partnership with Institution and industry to provide better understanding for lifelong learning and open new collaborations opportunities.
- We Support changes in our formal system to cater the need of lifelong learning.
Flexible Hours in learning – evening and weekend classes
Introduce Online Distance Learning (ODL) programs
Micro- Credentials Learning – micro bytes teaching for lifelong learning pathway.
It is the responsibility of CALL to insure inclusive and accountable lifelong learning opportunities to all.
In CALL we can achieve this by increasing learner’s environments and opportunities online and offline.
We can provide all people across ages and walks of life the chance to learn by strengthening our adult learning system as well as reorientating our formal system to support Lifelong Learning.