Early admission to a MIU program brings a host of benefits to the MIU undergraduates. Here are just a few reasons why prospective students should consider starting their application as soon as possible:
- Applicants can be assured of placement into a very competitive programme, which gives extra time to carefully consider their focus of study.
- Early admission decreases the amount of time that applicants spend waiting for a decision and the stress that comes along with that wait.
- You will avoid needlessly spending time and money submitting multiple applications.
- Applicants accepted to the university of their choice early can focus their efforts on seeking housing and making other preparations rather than spending their time waiting on a decision.
- Applicants who are rejected by their preferred university have more time to apply to others or consider alternative plans.