For your siblings at MIU
Sibling Incentive is introduced to attract students who have sibling/s undergoing the academic program at MIU. The package is offered at 7.5% of net chargeable tuition fee.
All Foundation, Diploma and Undergraduate Programs
Applicable on each Semester payable fee during the eligibility period
- A sibling is a legal (bona fide) brother or sister of a student studying in the University.
- Applicable for siblings concurrently studying with the University on normal course duration. Sibling discount will be withdrawn as soon as there is only one sibling left with the University.
- 1st student pays applicable normal fee. 2nd & subsequent siblings get the above discount.
- All dues should have been paid within due dates for all the children of the family studying in the University. A family which is denied sibling discount due to default in payment will not be eligible for discount any time thereafter.
- No other discount/rebate/scholarship, other than merit scholarship, progression grant and the study grant, applies to the recipient of sibling discount.
- This is subject to annual review and in case of any dispute, the University’s decision is final.
Students submit Birth Certificate, IC, Offer Letter and Sibling Incentive Application form to RO
RO compiles documents, submits for approval by MIU Financial Assistance Committee Review
Final Approval and sign off by Vice Chancellor
Registrar Office to Issue Sibling Incentive Letter to Successful Recipients
A copy of Sibling Incentive letter to be submitted to Finance for record